Posted on January 3, 2012
Pattern: Card Trick™
Score a perfect 10 in January! If you’re a Studio J ® member, you can take advantage of this great opportunity to fill up your scrapbook—get your holiday photos in albums right away! For every 9 custom-printed Studio J layouts you buy, you’ll receive the 10th layout free. To receive the discount, just add 10 or more layouts to your cart. You’ll see a discount reflected in your order total. And you can totally take advantage of this promotion by ordering in multiples of 10. Buy 9, get 1 free. Buy 18, get 2 free. Buy 27, get 3 free. And so on! To receive the discount, just add 10 or more layouts to your cart. You'll see a discount reflected in your order total.
If you’re not a member yet, now’s a great time to join! Members save more, do more, and get more with benefits like these:
- Exclusive patterns
- 50% off layouts
- Free JPG files
- Free monthly shipment
- Members-only promotions like this one!
Read more about the benefits of Studio J membership.
The fine print for the Perfect 10 promotion: Shipping/handling may apply. Offer valid for Studio J members January 1–31, 2012. Offer valid for custom prints only; purchases of JPG files are not eligible for this promotion.
Start creating your layouts!
Posted on November 30, 2011
Pattern: Through the Lens™
The gift-giving season can be an uplifting time of merriment and joy...but it can also feel a bit hectic. It’s nice to know you can count on Studio J® to help you give meaningful gifts that don’t require a lot of time or money. Here are a few ideas to simplify your life and save time for both the giver and the receiver.
- Make one family layout and print multiple copies for everyone. (Time: 15–45 minutes) With Studio J, printing extra copies of a layout is as simple as changing the quantity on the checkout screen. Or, if you prefer, create one layout, then copy it into a new project as many times as you like and customize it for each recipient.
- Give a Studio J 5-pack along with a Quick Pic™ album. (Time: 5 minutes) Since a 5-pack includes free layouts, free shipping, and free Memory Protectors®, it’s everything they’ll need to create a finished album!
- Present a loved one with a 3-month Studio J membership. (Time: 5 minutes) A 3-month membership costs just $30 US / $33 CAN and is the perfect way to help someone “get their feet wet” with Studio J and give them complete access to a product you love. Combine it with a 5-pack to make it an extra-special stocking stuffer!
- Give a gift certificate for one-on-one Studio J training. (Time: 35 minutes) With Studio J, you can create two 2-page layouts in just 30 minutes. Give a gift certificate for a 30-minute session of one-one-one training where you help them create two layouts.
Once you’ve shown them how fast and easy it is to scrapbook the Studio J way, they’ll be excited to create more pages on their own!
Posted on November 2, 2011
Blogger Nat the Fat Rat is giving away two Studio J® 5-packs on her site. Enter by commenting on her post, and get a second entry by liking the Studio J Facebook page and leaving another comment on Nat’s blog letting her know you did it. Remember, a 5-pack includes:
- 5 custom-printed layouts,
- 5 Memory Protectors®,
- and free shipping.
Be sure to take advantage of this chance to win!
Posted on June 10, 2011
Father’s Day is held on the third Sunday of each June—in 2011, that’s June 19. Do you have a gift idea in mind? Or are you online on June 18 searching for the perfect Father’s Day present, one that is meaningful, enjoyable, and—ahem—cheap? Never fear, we have the perfect idea for a Father’s Day present: a Studio J® layout featuring memories and messages from the heart.
If you order in advance, you’ll have a beautiful 12" × 12" layout to present to him on his big day. But even if you wait until the very last moment, you’re in luck. With June’s Studio J Free-for-All, you can order a JPG file of your layout, and it won’t cost you a dime. What’s more, since the JPG files are delivered electronically, you’ll receive an email soon after you order your layout letting you know that your JPG files are ready to be downloaded. Since no purchase is required to be eligible for your free JPG file, there is no cost to you. But of course, dear old Dad would probably love to have a custom-printed layout to frame and hang on the wall, right?
To get you started, we’ve gathered up twelve different ideas for the perfect Father’s Day scrapbook layout. These journaling prompts can easily be adapted to a grandfather, husband, son, or other father in your life. Add a few photos—they don’t have to directly pertain to your journaling, as long as they capture some element of your relationship with your fatherly loved one—and you’re ready to go!
- Da-da: Earliest Memories of My Father
- Tall Tales: Stories My Dad Tells
- Dear Dad: A Letter from Your Kids
- Papa’s Particulars: Ten Random Things About My Father
- Peas in a Pod: Ways I’m Like My Dad
- Daddy Dearest: Nicknames We Use for Each Other
- If I’ve Said It Once...: Dad’s Favorite Sayings & Advice
- Parenting Lessons from My Father
- Father Superior: Why My Dad’s the Best of the Bunch
- Aw, Dad! Ways My Dad Embarrassed Me
- No Bears Are Out Tonight: Games I Played with My Dad
- Love List: Five Things I Love About My Pops
- All About My Daddy: Through the Five Senses
- Imparting Wisdom: What Papa Taught Me About Life
- Favorite Things: What I Think My Dad Likes Best
Are you ready to start writing? Enter Studio J to create your layout!
Posted on May 31, 2011
It’s June, and it’s time to kick back and relax. And get something for free!
Did your ears just perk up? Yep, we said it, that magical word: free. During our Studio J® Free-for-All in June, we’re giving everyone a free Studio J® JPG file of their layout—no purchase required.
Just enter Studio J, create a layout, and then order one JPG file of your layout. It's as easy as that! Download and save your file so you can post your layout to your Facebook page or blog, email it to family and friends, or order prints. Your digital JPG file includes a high-resolution file of the right page, a high-resolution file of the left page, and a thumbnail file of the entire layout—perfect for printing, sharing, or archiving.
Here’s a great idea for your free layout: With Father’s Day just around the corner, how about creating a layout featuring your father or another special man in your life? Tell him how much he means to you. It’s the perfect Father’s Day present: a gift from the heart that doesn’t cost you a cent!
Creating a layout in Studio J is easy-peasy. And it’s free! So what are you waiting for? Discover how quick and simple scrapbooking can be with Studio J—and get your FREE JPG layout in Free-for-All June. Go into Studio J now to get started!
*Offer valid June 1–30, 2011. Limit of one free JPG file per account. If you choose to purchase a custom print of your layout or other layouts you create, standard costs including layout price, shipping/handling, and tax, will apply.